Art & Miley
Dobrodošel/a na najboljšem forumu Art & Miley. Kot že ime pove, je to forum o artanju in o naši zvezdici Miley Cyrus.
Na forumu ne manjka zabave, saj se tukaj vedno nekaj dogaja. Če se želiš zabavati z nami, ne čakaj in se registriraj.

Upamo da te je forum pritegnil.
A&M team.
Art & Miley
Dobrodošel/a na najboljšem forumu Art & Miley. Kot že ime pove, je to forum o artanju in o naši zvezdici Miley Cyrus.
Na forumu ne manjka zabave, saj se tukaj vedno nekaj dogaja. Če se želiš zabavati z nami, ne čakaj in se registriraj.

Upamo da te je forum pritegnil.
A&M team.
Art & Miley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloPortalIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava
Uživajte na sončku in bodite zunaj, ker je tako lepo vreme. smile
na forum pa pridite zvečer. : D
Pa lep vikend vam želimo,
Bleah. :3 đinna. & Anja.
Oglaševanje
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Artmileypasica
Oglašujemo tudi vaše forume ! Želje nam adminkam na zs.
Kodo najdete v podforumu Pravila&Obvestila - Oglaševanje

Oglaševanje forumov
Tukaj pa oglasujemo vase forume. ;)

SIT - Slovenija ima talent
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Pasica

Love the way you lie

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Pasica
Latest topics
» Ocenjevanje.*
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyNed Feb 12, 2012 5:54 pm by Ari

» Komentarji.<3
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyČet Avg 04, 2011 3:14 pm by miley-maja

» Kje ste izvedeli za forum?
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyNed Jul 10, 2011 8:38 pm by Smoky^^.

» Pohvale
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyTor Maj 31, 2011 8:21 am by ančolinek<3

» RABIM ADMINE !
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyČet Maj 26, 2011 9:27 pm by HoppiDot! :D

» *STELLA*
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyNed Maj 22, 2011 12:05 pm by *STELLA*

» *STELLA*
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyPet Apr 29, 2011 6:39 pm by *STELLA*

» (*.ˇˇAriannaˇˇ.*)
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyPet Apr 29, 2011 4:05 pm by Ari

» SPOMIN za vedno
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyPet Apr 29, 2011 12:32 pm by Ari

Išči

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Izhodišče foruma
 Seznam članov
 Tvoj profil
 Pomoč pogostih vprašanj
 Išči

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Anja.
bossec
bossec
Anja.

Število prispevkov : 140
Kraj : Somewhere over the rainbow... ^^

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear    Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyTor Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  9
MADE ORDERS.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Anja.
bossec
bossec
Anja.

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear    Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptySob Mar 26, 2011 1:13 am

Gaja (oz. Bleah. :3)

Upam da ti je všeč, sem ti pa naredla z okroglim okvirjem al pa brez, ti se pa odloči za enega.

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Miley%20Cyrus%20-%20okvir
ali
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Miley%20Cyrus

Pokomentiraj. smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Anja.
bossec
bossec
Anja.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear    Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyNed Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Smoky^^.

Tule maš. Če bi pa banner rada mela zaobljen, mi kr reči. Zaj na žalost nisem mela tolk časa da bi ga nardila.
Hope u like it. (:
Pa pokomentiraj.

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Nina + Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Nina%20D.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Anja.
bossec
bossec
Anja.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear    Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptySob Apr 02, 2011 10:27 pm

^^Girliee.
Vem da si dolgo čakala, samo upam da se ti bom s tem odkupla. Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  364988687
Našla sm tolko slik, da sm iz vseh nardila bannerje in ikonce.
Ti si sam ikonco in pa banner izberi - ko boš, mi povej v temo komentarji katerega in pol ti bom še napis nardila.
Ostale bom pa v donacije dala. Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  650269930

1.) Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  2 + Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  1

Spoiler:

Nazadnje urejal/a Anja. Ned Apr 03, 2011 10:11 pm; skupaj popravljeno 1 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Anja.
bossec
bossec
Anja.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear    Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyNed Apr 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Bleah. :3

Tu maš z okvirjem:
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Selena%20-%20okvir
in brez:
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Selena%20Gomez

Upam da ti je všeč.

hanathekokos. ti pa jutri al pa pojutrišnjem dobiš. smile
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Anja.
bossec
bossec
Anja.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear    Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  EmptyPon Apr 04, 2011 10:20 pm

hanathekokos.
Meni je všeč.

Zaobljen
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Blake%20-%20okvir
ali navaden:
Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Blake

Pokomentiraj. Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  650269930
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear    Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear  Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Whenever, wherever, we'll learn to be together. I'll be there and you'll be near, and that's the deal my dear
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Art & Miley :: ART admini in modeki :: Anja.'s ART world-
Pojdi na: